Hello lovely's xx

Tell us about yourself, where you are from, what you like to do and anything you might like to share as a newcomer to our forum
Forum rules
READ: Forum-Wide Rules.
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.
barbnewland

Hello lovely's xx

Postby barbnewland » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi all,

I am Barbra, I am 49 and have 1 grown up child and 3 grand children, love them all to bits! I have been knitting for 20 years and was taught by my grandma :) here to make friends xxx

Thanks,
Barbra Newland xx

Joy

Re: Hello lovely's xx

Postby Joy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello Barbra, welcome to the forum. nice to have you along. I've made some life long friends through this forum, it's a bit quiet at the moment but a good place to chat. My grown up daughter does her own knitting now but my son still likes me to make things for him occasionally. I've just finished making felted slippers for him, myself and my mum.
I've recently moved onto a narrowboat so I'm beginning a whole new adventure in my life, I'm not sure yet whether I'll end up doing more or less knitting but I insisted there was room to keep my spinning wheel on the boat.
joyo on ravelry
2015 OTN-5 projects FO-12 metres used-lost count

TonyH

Postby TonyH » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:43 am

Hi Barbara. I've not been on here for that long, but like Joy says, it is a great place to chat. You'll find all the help that you may need, given freely. I have registered with a few 'help' websites, but this is the best of the best. Enjoy your time here. Tony :thumbup2:
:cheers: Tony

sweetpea

Postby sweetpea » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :hug:. What do you like to knit?

Return to “Introduce yourself”