Hello Fellow Knitters ... This is me

Tell us about yourself, where you are from, what you like to do and anything you might like to share as a newcomer to our forum
Forum rules
READ: Forum-Wide Rules.
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.
Flip-Flop-Girl

Hello Fellow Knitters ... This is me

Postby Flip-Flop-Girl » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:52 am

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum, but hope to have time to spend browsing the topics, and receiving help, as well as offering advice where I am able.

I'm from Haydock, Lancashire (it's near Wigan), and I am married with two grown up children. I have a black labrador, who is twelve. She is the love of my life. I don't spend as much time knitting as I used to, as I always seem to be busy, busy, busy. I work full time as a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor for a home appliance manufacturer. I like to spend the winter evenings knitting hats, snoods, scarves and baby clothing - the type of quick projects you can do while watching TV. I've been knitting since I was about eight years old, and am quite experienced . . . but you never stop learning, and that's something I hope to do. As well as knitting I like walking with my dog, going to the gym, cooking and I'm also a volunteer befriender for Age UK, and visit a lovely old lady every week.

So, that's a little bit about me. If you want to know anything else, just ask - I don't bite!

I look forward to chatting to everyone.

saliha

Re: Hello Fellow Knitters ... This is me

Postby saliha » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:45 am

Hello to you and welcome to forum. Thanks for your introduction. :flowers:
DON'T KNIT AND DRIVE . . . . . you could drop a stitch!

darknit

Postby darknit » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 am

Good Morning and welcome Flip Flop girl

Hope you have checked out the recipe section on here, Saliha and I have been adding to it a lot recently!

from
Kate

sweetpea

Postby sweetpea » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:17 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :hug:

Return to “Introduce yourself”