My owners...

For all our furry friends and ad-hoc knitting models.
knittynatty8

My owners...

Postby knittynatty8 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello all

Owned by 2 kittens- one is nearly 11 months (Psam) and the little one is approximately 8 months (Bramble ). Psam is black and white. I'm trying to upload pictures but so far to no avail

Can't imagine life without them. They are the first pets I've owned as an adult. Psam is a clingy indoor preferring softie, and Bimble is full of cheek, very independent, and a born fighter :)
Knot so clever now...

sweetpea

Re: My owners...

Postby sweetpea » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 pm

I had the same problem, if you are doing it through photobucket then I can help you, this is the way I do it through photobucket, go to the site and click on upload button, you can then browse the photo's that are on you computer. Then click on the photo that you want then open, then it will automatically upload, then on the left hand side of the page there will be a list of links, you will need to click on the bottom link, then click on paste and put where you want it on the forum, i did mine having 2 windows open. If you are still not sure click on the Forum Support&Tutorials and click on Putting on a photo and you will see how i was told in more detail. I hope this helps :smile:

Return to “Pets' Corner”