Galder Sock Pattern, Heel Flap

Are you totally addicted to DPNS? Dying to try Magic Loop? Victim of the dreaded second sock syndrome? Or do you just want to give it a go?
Krig

Galder Sock Pattern, Heel Flap

Postby Krig » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:44 am

Hello! I am relatively new to sock knitting. I have knit very basic socks once before, but now I'm trying to branch out into patterns that are a little more difficult! I started this lovely little sock, but have been stuck for over a month at the heel flap. I'm having trouble understanding the directions. I'm working on four DPN and the sts are set up as: 15-17-15-17. The next step says to knit the stitches from needle one to needle four= 32st. I'm having some difficulty with this part, so if someone could help clarify this for me, I would greatly appreciate it! If there are any video links that anyone could attach with similar instructions, that would also be very helpful!
Here is a link to the pattern of anyone would like to see the whole thing:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/galder

five in hand
Supporter

Re: Galder Sock Pattern, Heel Flap

Postby five in hand » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:02 am

N1 15
N2 17
N3 15
N4 17.....now just continue knitting the sts across the next needle (N1) and you will have.....

N2 17
N3 15
N4 32.... hope that makes sense.
OTN

Krig

Re: Galder Sock Pattern, Heel Flap

Postby Krig » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:18 am

Ahhhhhh, I see! Thank you for clarifying that for me! Can't wait to get started again :)

Return to “Sock Knitting”