LOVE KNITTING FOR BABY ISSUE 1

What mags are must haves? Have you been inspired by a particular article? Post your rants and raves about magazines here.
Cherydee

LOVE KNITTING FOR BABY ISSUE 1

Postby Cherydee » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 am

I have all the love knitting for baby magazines apart from issue 1, if anyone has a copy and willing to sell it I will pay well. Many thanks.

vixtoria

Re: LOVE KNITTING FOR BABY ISSUE 1

Postby vixtoria » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 pm

I have No 1 if you would still like it. I don't want anything for it. I also have No2 if anyone would like it.

castel

Postby castel » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi I know this is cheeky but I have lent some of these magazines to someone and not got them back, is it possible for you to look in these mags for me I think numbers either 10 11 or 12 for a baby girls cardigan / jacket in pink and cream with a shawl collar its double breasted and the front ribbing and collar are in cream and kniited and then sewn on. I need this pattern for my great niece about to be born, if you are kind enough to look for me could you let me know pattern number and make or post jt here for me I woul be so very very gratefull .

Thanking you in anticipation
Carolx

castel

Postby castel » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Sorry but it's blue and cream I knit it in pink and cream sorry
Carol

Apollonia

Postby Apollonia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:27 pm

castel wrote:Hi I know this is cheeky but I have lent some of these magazines to someone and not got them back, is it possible for you to look in these mags for me I think numbers either 10 11 or 12 for a baby girls cardigan / jacket in pink and cream with a shawl collar its double breasted and the front ribbing and collar are in cream and kniited and then sewn on. I need this pattern for my great niece about to be born, if you are kind enough to look for me could you let me know pattern number and make or post jt here for me I woul be so very very gratefull .

Thanking you in anticipation
Carolx

Is it this one?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/shawl-collared-jacket-6

The ravelry pattern page has a link to a book that this pattern is also in.

castel

Postby castel » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:53 am

Yes that's the one thank you so much I have sent for the pattetn I am so pleased to find it . If there is anything I can ever help you with please just ask.

kindest regards

carol

phoen

Postby phoen » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:13 am

I have No 3 if you would still like it.
192.168.l.2

Return to “Knitting Magazines”