Knitalongs

Have you got any great patterns for Christmas presents? Quick Mother's Day gifts or birthday treats? Or are you looking for inspiration?
joanna1

Knitalongs

Postby joanna1 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi,
I've just discovered this website it's brillant. Are there any knitalongs going on at the moment? I would love to get involved with one. Check me out on raverly as joanna1. Please get in touch I would love to get chatting and knitting :D

Traxia

Re: Knitalongs

Postby Traxia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey :-)

If you look we have a whole forum topic on knit-alongs, all of which you can join at any time. We also have a patchwork along going in the patchwork section :-)
The Black Hole of Time :rant:s and :hug:s on demand

madmum
Supporter

Postby madmum » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi and welcome - we are a very friendly bunch and as Traxia said, there is quite a lot going on at the moment. I'm madmum over on ravelry also - currently taking part in a summer sock KAL (should be in my project page if you wanted to check it out).

Happy browsing :D :D

Purplegem
Supporter

Postby Purplegem » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:26 pm

Hya and welcome, :thumbsup:

joanna1

Postby joanna1 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am

Hi,

Thanks for replying, you are a friendly bunch, :D

I'm about to start a new jumper from garnstudio.com that have lots of free patterns on there. I wanted to get involved in a knitalong so I thought why not start my own :smile:
I think I uploaded a picture of it correctly, if it hasn't worked I apologise, (it didnt work) if it hasnt worked go to garnstudio.com and its pattern 113-13, I think it's on page 6 or 7 have a look and see what you think and let me know.

Return to “Gift Knits”