Show off your finished objects here for suitable adulation
On the left side: two knitted "cats" of mine, were made in 1996th, were published on the internet since 1998th; on the right side: the jumper by the Krizia autumn (fall) / winter 2012 showing at Milan fashion week...
- Krizia 2012.jpg (216.75 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
darknit wrote:All very beautiful Barbarian - those are your sisters modelling them?
Why - sisters?.. For twenty years I have produced about 900 dresses and sweaters and they were photographed on dozens of different girls in different eras...
For instance, this was shot in the 1997th... The girl is now probably full and very mature aunty...
But on the photo she is forever 30 years old...
- aPez16bT364.jpg (235.78 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
Novel, of 2016th... With new kind of knit fastener...
- r-ced 9-3.jpg (242.23 KiB) Viewed 986 times
- r-ced 9-2.jpg (231.89 KiB) Viewed 986 times
- r-ced 9-1.jpg (217.72 KiB) Viewed 986 times
Last edited by Barbarian Knitwear on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests