New Knit and Natter in Radcliffe near Bury

Advertise your knitting groups here or organise new ones.
Bossymamma

New Knit and Natter in Radcliffe near Bury

Postby Bossymamma » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 am

I have just started a new knit and natter group in Radcliffe, near Bury. We meet at.10.00 on Monday mornings at Coronation Road Library, Westminster Avenue, Radcliffe.

Meetings last for two hours: from 10.00 to 12.00 midday. Although the library is actually closed we do have access to the building - please just knock on the door and I will come and let you in.

This group is running in addition to that which meets on Tuesday morning which has been so successful. Whereas the Tuesday group tends to knit for charity, at the Monday group we tend to be knitting our own projects.

Please ring Coronation Road Library for more information on 0161 253 5443'

Happy clicking!

Joy

Re: New Knit and Natter in Radcliffe near Bury

Postby Joy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 am

Well done bossymama, I hope your group is very successful. Sorry it is too far away for me to join in.

Woolygreyhound

Postby Woolygreyhound » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 am

Not too far from me - but I work full time. I hope it goes really well for you.
Knit - 16,596m 2012
start of 2013 41,980m in stash

Bossymamma

Postby Bossymamma » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Woolygreyhound wrote:Not too far from me - but I work full time. I hope it goes really well for you.

Hi Woolygreyhound. It's a shame you are not available during the day. Do you go to a knitting group during any evening?

Bossymamma

Woolygreyhound

Postby Woolygreyhound » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Bossymamma wrote:
Woolygreyhound wrote:Not too far from me - but I work full time. I hope it goes really well for you.

Hi Woolygreyhound. It's a shame you are not available during the day. Do you go to a knitting group during any evening?

Bossymamma

Thanks for asking - not at the moment.
Knit - 16,596m 2012
start of 2013 41,980m in stash

learntoknitbury

Postby learntoknitbury » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi, I'm Lydia, I run Learn To Knit Bury. (www.facebook.co/learntoknitbury ) I am running an event called Glam Knit 4 Kids on the 1st June in the Mill Gate shopping centre.

You are all invited to come along, dress up in your high heals and fancy dresses and do a spot of knitting to raise money for a new Children's A&E at Fairfield Hospital with Medequip4Kids. ( http://www.medequip4kids.org.uk/ )

We want to raise some money whilst raising the profile of knitting by making it really sophisticated and glamerous whilst raising some money for a local charity.

We will be running a competition for people to guess how many rows have been knitted in the day and I will be running a Knit Nurse clinic where I hope to be able with any knitting questions (for a sneaky donation ;) )

Hope you can all join us and please spread the word.

Return to “Knitting Groups”