Hollybush Stitch and Bitch, Witney, Oxon

Advertise your knitting groups here or organise new ones.
Kittyknitty

Hollybush Stitch and Bitch, Witney, Oxon

Postby Kittyknitty » Sun May 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Excuse the cut and paste but I put this on Ravelry and didn't even think to post it here! Duh!

Finally!! My crazy life gives me time to sit down and plan our knitting group and I really hope you can all come! The day and time is not set in stone at ALL so if anyone has any suggestions for day/time then let me know! I’m free on weekends too if anyone else is at a loose end then? I know most groups meet on weekdays but I’ll consider anything!

So, we’ve got the barn at The Hollybush in Corn St (gorgeous room with lots of comfy seats ) The deal is that we get the room for free as long as we buy a coffee or drinkie or two while we’re there. There may be times that they need the room for a function but if the weather is nice the garden/deck is a lovely place to knit as I know from experience! And if we’re ‘bumped’ off a regular spot, the owners are happy for us to use the barn on another night that week.

The suggestion so far from myself is WEDS eves, early eve. 7.30pm works best for me, but can do 6:30 or 7:00 or even 8pm!

I think we’ll say 7:00 on Weds May 20th for a first meet and then we can decide what will work best long term.
If anyone wants to do a day time meet let me know as I’m happy to do 2 groups!
If you don’t know the Hollybush, walk through the pub, to the back and I’ll sit in the garden in between the barn and the pub knitting a sock (my habitual state of being) so you can spot me!

Spread the word to friends,on any knitting forums you go to etc and I hope to see you on the 20th!!

I've started a Yahoo Group for us to keep in contact, please sign up!
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Witneystitchandbitch/

zboo
Supporter

Re: Hollybush Stitch and Bitch, Witney, Oxon

Postby zboo » Thu May 21, 2009 11:20 am

Did you have a good time last night? I'm sorry I couldn't make it, was deep in revision and CV writing. Will definitely be coming to the next one though! xx

Sallyh2013

Postby Sallyh2013 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi please would you let me know when the next stitch n bitch meeting is in Witney? I am a novice knitter and want to be able to read more advanced patterns.

pinkshoes

Postby pinkshoes » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello Sally and welcome. Can I suggest that if Kittyknitty doesn't pick up your post, you might send her a pm.
I have heard of housework, but I definitely don't like the sound of it
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/midhow
http://pinkshoesknits.wordpress.com/

Return to “Knitting Groups”