Another new one

Tell us about yourself, where you are from, what you like to do and anything you might like to share as a newcomer to our forum
Forum rules
READ: Forum-Wide Rules.
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.
Joy

Re: Another new one

Postby Joy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:15 am

Ah ha, ignore my previous post about creating an album. I see you've already done so.

So in your album, click on the photo you want to share
Underneath it has the code boxes
There is line that says image BBCode and the white box has [ image] number [/image] copy and paste that little bit into your post.

I usually open the forum twice one open on the album and one open on the thread I want to post into. Its bit long winded but it works for me.

JanetB

Postby JanetB » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:38 am

Yes, I have an album. Cannot get a pic into the avatar. But I have uploaded a few photos.
I am using a Lenovo tablet..
Thanks for the tip.
The avatar adding instructions are asking for a URL, then telling me it's wrong... Maybe I will try your method... :)

Lilyan

Postby Lilyan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:47 pm

6,000 patterns...you are my new ideal. I have about 2,000 and know that I will never knit most of them...but they are so lovely, and I enjoy just looking through them sometimes.

JanetB

Postby JanetB » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:34 pm

It's a fabulous thing.. to look through and remember that it's there if you are asked for something.
Lots of my patterns are downloads, some are on disc, but hundreds are paper ones..

Return to “Introduce yourself”