Cat Cave pattern

Looking for a pattern? Let us help
wendyd

Cat Cave pattern

Postby wendyd » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi all,

I am trying to source a pattern for a cat bed - called a "cat cave" - on the internet without success. The only link I can find is to an American website but the posts by other knitters that have completed it say that the finished product comes up way too small.

Has anyone else ever knitted one of these, and where did you get a good pattern from.

I'm not asking you to share the pattern, I just want to be sure after I've spent the money on purchasing one, it's good enough to use.

Thanks!

Joy

Re: Cat Cave pattern

Postby Joy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Hi Wendy welcome to the forum.
I live in a cat free home so no actual experience here but can I point you towards a place called Ravelry where you can find no end of patterns both paid for and free, and there is a page of cat caves which look really cute. You might find exactly what you're looking for without taking the risk of spending a lot of money. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search# ... &sort=best
And if you are having to buy a lot of yarn to knit your kitty a cave there is a great place called kemps that often has end of line yarns at ridiculously low prices if your kitty doesn't mind what colour they get.
Good luck

Return to “Pattern Requests”