Knitivity book looking for a new home  [SOLD]

Stash clearing? Gadgets going dusty in cupboards? Have a clear out and get some yarn cash.
Are you a Designer with patterns for sale or own a craft related shop? Post your ads here.
Please read the rules for this forum carefully.
Forum rules
READ: In order to place adverts in this forum, you need to have been a member of the community for at least a month and have made a minimum of 25 posts. This is to ensure that people don't register to the forum with the sole intention of advertisement.

NOTE: When placing an advert, please select the appropriate prefix from the 4 "topic icon's" above the "Subject" of your advert.
Members (Selling): [For sale]
Members (Buying): [Wanted]
Designers (Selling): [Designer]
Shop Owners (Selling): [Shop]

When selling an item, once the item has gone, please mark the topic as [SOLD] by going into the topic and clicking the checkmark ('Accept this Answer') next to the 'edit post' and 'Reply with quote' icons.
Joy

Knitivity book looking for a new home  [SOLD]

Postby Joy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:48 pm

SOLD
downsizing is very good for making you focus on what you will and won't be doing in the future. I have a copy of knitivity by Fiona Goble that was in the charity shop box but I'm more than happy to pop it in the post to any phoenix knitter who may like it
I can't post photos unless I log onto my PC but there's lots of pictures if you google it.
I'd like £3 please mainly to cover the postage.
PM me if you're interestedl

Luv2knit

Re: Knitivity book looking for a new home

Postby Luv2knit » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Do you still have this book?

Joy

Re: Knitivity book looking for a new home

Postby Joy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:08 am

Sorry it's gone now, I'll edit my original post.

Return to “Marketplace”