Can I change my Username

Something not working right? Need to know how to do something? This is the place!
Forum rules
READ: Forum-Wide Rules.
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.

PLEASE NOTE:
Forum Support & Tutorials is exactly what it says - ask here for help with how the forum works, how to post photos or any other features of the actual site itself.

Please try the FAQ or search this forum first to see if someone else already asked the question and the answer might already be there.

Requests for help with your knitting should be posted in Technique Questions.
TonyH

Can I change my Username

Postby TonyH » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:02 am

Hello. I was wondering if it is possible to change my Username? My current one is the same as the one I use on other sites, and I would like to change it on here. Would I have to start again with a new login or can the Username be changed? I can't see how it can be done from the 'Edit Profile' section.

If it's not possible without starting again, then I'll live with it, but thought I would ask the question.

Regards
Tony
:cheers: Tony

Peter
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Can I change my Username

Postby Peter » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi Tony,

It can not be done by users themselves, but an administrator can change it for you.

Just let me know what you want it changing to, and I will happily do so.

If you could send me a private message and let me know what it should be, you should see it changed within a day or so. Do bear in mind that once it is changed your login changes too - so if you find yourself struggling to log back in, try it with your newly requested username instead!

Best regards,
Peter
ManaPool - PC Game News, Reviews, Guides and More.

TonyH

Postby TonyH » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi Peter. I'm not sure if you got my private message. Showing in my outbox,but not in the sent folder

Peter
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Peter » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi Tony,

I did - the change was made!

Messaged remain in your outbox until the recipient has opened them :) The recipient also receives an email notifying them that they have a message, unless they turned that off.

Many thanks,
Peter
ManaPool - PC Game News, Reviews, Guides and More.

TonyH

Postby TonyH » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Ah. That explains it. I was thinking it was the same as standard email. Many thanks. Tony.

Return to “Forum Support & Tutorials”